How can a small pizza shop raise big bucks for your group? We have helped groups raise thousands of dollars using this simple yet useful program. From individuals raising money for a trip to entire youth sports leagues helping to offset the cost of enrollment. There is no downside for your group, what you do ot sell you do not pay for. They provide a 80% profit for your group. Your group will pay $2 for each card and sell them for $10.
Dean’s fundraising cards have 4 ways to save. There are 2 offers of Buy One Pizza Get One Pizza free up to the value of a Family size one topper and also 25% off your entire regularly priced order. There are 3 offers of Buy One Get One Side Free, and also 50% off of any pizza. If a customer were to use the card once, it would pay for itself.
Dean’s is proud of being California’s Original Take & Bake but we are so much more now. We have purchased 2 pizza ovens to cook your pizzas now if you desire. We have a Drive-Thru window to pick up your pizza and we even Deliver Take & Bake or Cooked pizzas to Turlock, Denair and Keyes.
Here’s How It Works
- Order cards- 2-5 cards per participant to start with. Have the director keep a few cards for inventory so when children sell out of their initial supply, they can receive more. We can have more cards printed and ready with a 24 hour notice.
- We will print cards with your groups name and colors if you like.
- Start selling the cards.
- Run the program for a set period of time 2-5 weeks. It can be done for as long or short as you desire but it is best to set some time frame for the kids to sell or turn back in the cards.
- A deposit of $1 per card is asked for when you pick up the cards. When the program is over bring any remaining cards back to Dean’s and pay the balance.
- An expiration of 1 year from the beginning of the program will go on the cards.
For more information, contact:
Phone: (209) 668-0800 (store)
(209) 535-0758 (cell)